My brother is usually in charge of the guacamole in our household. He loves spice, so it’s no surprise his guac would have a kick. His go-to liquid spice is Choluloa, which adds a really nice contrast to the cool, creaminess of the avocado.
Red Hot Guacamole
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Large Plum tomato, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Small palm-full Videlia Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 tspn Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 tspn Choluloa Hot Sauce
- 1 Juice of Lime + some zest
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together, adjusting the level of kick with the Choluloa. Serve with Stacy’s Pita Chips or tortillas chips… and a cold Corona! It’s that simple!
One Comment Add yours